Sunday, April 22, 2007

Wanting

The water unsettled me. As I walked within it, I could feel the warm and the cool currents but I couldn't decide on their directions. None of it....where from they were coming? where to are they going? The warmth and the coolness seemed all over me,...touching me under the skin so much that it seemed to burn me and freeze me without any warning or pattern. Without failing to do so every time, every second.

I kept walking on ...into the clinging water.

A kid looked at me from a distance and shouted "Ohh...the water is hugging you!"

Puzzled, I saw indeed the water was rising to give me a probable overwhelming hug. But I wanted to be able to keep walking. Towards the moon.

I wanted just to keep walking. Just that.

No comments:

Protected by:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Arrivals