Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tooti Frooti Summer Love

I found this incredibly jaw dropping video for whoever interested.

Please watch closely and hear keenly. I'm sure you haven't heard such a level of lyrics anywhere before. Do check out the pathetic guy as well.

Spoilsport as I might sound....I have a question here as well. When do these species of people stop to have/make love, .....and that too.... crazily? When do they resume again? I guess the venue changes...but I was never aware that the process actually stops!

Anyway, Enjoy the video.

4 comments:

Tista said...

Yes, this was definitely jaw-dropping. "When do these people stop"?
It seems this 'love' was temporarily put on hold while st least some parts of the video was being shot (they were busy jumping, I guess). Their self-restraint is commendable, with so many fruits around. (Methinks it is no coincidence that fruity is slang for crazy).

Dhoritri said...

Hi..Thanks for ur comment ..I am seriously atempting to write more regularly..plz read !!!! I ll read urs...I mean not as amark of favor, but I like this exchange..

Dhoritri said...

DEFINITELY ja dropping..

Dhoritri said...

JAW...sorryyy

Protected by:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Arrivals