Friday, July 20, 2007

Old Boy (!)

Today as I was watching the usual evening news, one commercial got my attention, particularly because it was somewhat irritating.

The commercial was about "Ritz", the biscuit (or cookie as it's called over here) brand promoting a hitherto new kind of toasted chips (healthier, as against fried chips). The 30 second commercial was about a man introducing himself (and I couldn't recognize him, my fault... actually), with a pack of Ritz toasted chips,.... by a pool, and then offering that pack to two blonde (babes, naturally) females who made orgasmic expressions on eating those chips

The final execution in which the oldie was lechering and flirting (and offering chips not to forget) with two young females completely put me off.

Which puts me back to questioning myself: what's wrong if an old man flirts with young females? If there's nothing wrong in a young man doing so, and if I am, and have been, convinced and vocal about the rights of the importance of consenting adults in matters of love, sex, adultery and homosexuality, then it annoyingly beats me to realize that I don't particularly find the idea of oldies romancing youngies somewhat appetizing.

And, as I said, it annoys me, let alone oldies and supporters of oldies who might be reading this entry.

I don't know...probably it's because I've been socialized to believe that old men and women should do different stuff and be of different persona than young men and women;

probably it's because popular stories (or myths) of decreasing sexual libido of old people do their works: they aren't supposed to be like that...so anything contrary is annoying;

or the mismatch between an aesthetically pleasing thing (youth) as against eroding aesthetics and abating energy....somehow doesn't seem right to my conservative mind.

Truly, an old man lech-ing at a female seems doubly disgusting than a young man doing the same.

I'm aware of this bias but I wish I knew the reason and I wish if I could get this over......apart from wishing I didn't have this discriminating bias.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I always find that a big turn on for me.....

Hatturi Hanzo said...

ami older women dekhle lech kori B-)

Protected by:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Arrivals