Saturday, August 18, 2007

Getting into dark.....

In this time of the year, lots of rabbits/bunnies could be seen in Calgary. They are almost on every green space...enjoying themselves and making us enjoy them.....

Which made me wonder where do they go in winter time? I see them in winter when the snow melts but when it snows....they are possibly back again in their dark little homes underground....making us wonder, "Where did they go? when will they be out again?"



I wish I had such a dark, little, cold home underground. Where I could go and be an undisturbed recluse. Where nobody could touch me; where nothing could touch me.

And I also wish people will ask, "Where did she go? when will she be out again?"

I wish.

Like all wishes....this can never be true..........except perhaps the invisible dark hole I'm left into. trapped into. this life....it has almost become an unique wished upon thing. It doesn't move, it doesn't change...it stays in the same point. So wistful...no?

When will the dark underground wish come true?

No comments:

Protected by:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Arrivals