Friday, March 6, 2009

Confused

Whenever it's rainy, or I'm in a rainy mood (which could happen without it's raining outside, though not in a sunny weather...) nothing captures and is endearing than this. I'm not sure as to which I love more--the song or the singer--but I'm sure of one thing. Regardless of my age, gender, and predisposition and such other immensely trivial things, I'll continue to be in limitless awe, in love, in ruthless adulation and be completely drowned in absorbing affection for this woman.

Probably this feeling goes without saying and doesn't need documentation, and definitely this is not the most representative song of her, but in this somewhat rainy weather, it's even more comforting to seep in her presence.

Can't believe she is human.

No comments:

Protected by:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Arrivals