Monday, February 5, 2007

Turning in the Keys

Ah, well. I arrive.

And plan to document some idle and active, hated and confused and little loved moments of my days. I will try to document, as consciously as possible, the politically correct and don't-care-anymore unconscious me. (through such awkwardly, oh-so-UN-north-American English sentences). I'm not north-American. So that choice, I guess, is not unjustified, given the circumstances.

Idle labour has started, even if it keeps you disgustingly staring on your screen. I don't know which way this blog would go...to the online diary writing way, or put forth self-fulfilling as well as self-effacing philosophical perspectives. Like majority everything elses of our lives, this wouldn't take any mutual exclusive categories. To overkill it in its initiation, let's say it would do "a little bit of both". Or, "little bit of all".

For the moment, I will take a break and go back to read the infinitely boring book I've read till death, I mean, date...."Pascalian Meditations" by yes, Pierre Bourdieu. Like most mortal grad students, I'm subject to certain pompous academic rituals aka tortures. Translated, I've a presentation on this book next week. And I've read only 30 pages of it. 220 pages to go for the book.

So, I'm going back to "Pascalian Meditations" and intermittent meditations of my childhood days. My heaven, and haven......of love and happiness.

It's 11:53 pm, Sunday, February 4th, 2007.

No comments:

Protected by:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Arrivals