Thursday, February 12, 2009

A pre-valentine entry

Okay, so here it goes. Since Valentine's Day this year, is on a Saturday, which is, usually grocery and cleaning day, I'll be generally busy, doing those........with my valentine :) Therefore, will not miss anything. And I'm trying to eat clean these days. No chocolates, no cream.....but yeah probably will go out to eat, just like any other Saturday. Or go for a coffee.

But this entry is not about me or the people I love and do not. I'll save them for later.

Let's take a mild detour and talk about love instead. And about people who we keep out,....from our discussion and thinking patterns. And ponder on the not-so-funny aspect on how identity totally coincides with sexuality.

Happy Valentine's Day! Please watch THIS.

No comments:

Protected by:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Arrivals