Saturday, December 4, 2010

Balance Forward

They say habits are ingrained. I'd say some are borne out of relationships and stay with their "once upon a time" mark-ups even though those relationships might not be there; or might have changed their form and content. And these habits get so much under your skin that one would wonder whatever happened to the processes of their genesis.....yadi yadi... "whatever happened to us?" etc.
As I was engaged in one of such habits, I was listing them.....and they surprized me in their range though I guess I could be spared of any embarrassment as regards their numerical nominality. Here they are:

1. Certain food habits, such as having certain food, in certain ways, in certain parts of the day; though I had the idea that I was fairly open-minded as far as having food in whichever form and at whichever time of the day was concerned.

2. Having throat lozenges (Halls)

3. Music preferences (okay, a tad little bit)

4. writing in dots and ending sentences with dots, with full knowledge of how ungrammatical they are

5. This one concerns the activity I was engaged in as mentioned in the beginning. This I've been doing, even after 31 years.

Sleep in foetal position, in perfect foetal position that is, even with my feet crossed.

Considering all relationships are based on some form of tacit or stated understanding of exchanges, we all probably carry our own unique balances forward while checking off the option of reviving some of them.

Life, is good. Ain't it?

No comments:

Protected by:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Arrivals