Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Face value


A close friend recently wrote me something like "I didn't contest your assertion because I take every word of yours in their face value". With the obvious realization of absolute glee and spilling pride in receiving this, there was also a tad bit of mellowness in facing the fact that with the above happening, there is no more offering of other possibilities. I would translate value as the manifest being, as well as a possibility. And then, if values could be interchangeable as well as be variable, computing confusion is nothing less than a matter choice.

And why would I like to create confusion irrespective of countrymen, Romans and friends?

To build walls, precisely. With changeable and customized boundaries, risk management is handy. Doesn't matter whether you've read Foucault or not, protective instinct and self-preservation is only human (or animal...whatever), and illusory images are used only towards that end.

After all, value is what is deemed to be by consumers. It doesn't exist; it's simply constructed.

As long as I've my share of control, I'll be a happy bee.

2 comments:

Saumyajit said...

you still have your share of control, as well as your moments of glory in creating confusion. just say what you don't mean, and watch the confusion unfold :)

Hatturi Hanzo said...

share market-e invest korbe naki?

Protected by:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Arrivals