Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bheja Fry

Saw the movie and I can't remember when I loved a movie moment after moment...so much.....recently!

A must watch. Truly.

Yeah...yeah....it's an adaptation, or a lift....whatever...but the adaptation seemed really well-made, there being no extra dialogues, the casting couldn't have got any better (I Love Milind Soman.....I just love him.....yes, I said Milind Soman. Absolutely sexy and so..........*sigh*.. droolable!), above all, the execution was suited well ...to seem Indian.

When was humour so humane?

Even if you don't like me or don't like my likes, do watch the movie. This time, you won't regret it!

(Clue: when did you last see me gushing about anything or anyone in the planet?)

No comments:

Protected by:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Arrivals